"Welcome to Laurel Pediatric Associates"
- Providing experienced pediatric healthcare for children ages birth through 18 years
- Serving Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
- Up-to-date electronic health records
- Parent accessible vaccine records and various school forms on-line
- Ability to pay bills on-line
- Board certified pediatricians, nurse practitioner and physician assistants
- Members of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- "Home grown" providers
- Pleasant and courteous staff
- Strong advocates for childhood immunizations
- Knowledgeable promoters of breast feeding
- Happy to serve military dependents
- Our staff answers the phone directly, there is no automated attendant
- Ability to contact our nurses through this portal to ask questions regarding illness, medications, vaccines, etc.
**PARENTS: Please Visit Our Site Regularly **
Using this web site allows parents access to various parts of their child(ren)'s charts. This includes:
Immunization Records - Viewing and Printing
Prescription Refills (when appropriate)
On-line Bill Payments
Sick Visit "Plans"
New Patient Registration & Change of Address
**Important note: You must be a registered user in order to have access to all of the benefits listed above. Please see the "Help" section to assist you in registering your child(ren) if you have questions with "Patient Registration". Children who have never been seen in our practice will need an office visit to make the "Patient Registration" complete.